News
Opinion
Sports
Business
Community
entertainment
Schools
News
Announcements
Classifieds
Place Ad
Advertising
Contact Us
Archives
Search

through the lens


An uncleaned lint filter allegedly led to a fire breakout due to excess flammable material accumulating in the dryer exhaust vent of a local business recently. Farragut Fire Marshal Dan Johnson wants residents to be aware of fire hazards such as this. Are you fire conscious? Do you have a fire escape plan? Let us know, call or e-mail presstalk and discuss fire safety at 671-TALK (8255) or presstalk@farragutpress.com



 

News | Opinion | Sports | Business | Community | Schools | Obituaries | Announcements
Classifieds | Place Ad | Advertising | Contact Us | Archives | Search

© 2004-2014 farragutpress