• On March 5 around 12:42 p.m., a Knox County Sheriff’s Officer was dispatched to Founders Park at Campbell Station, 405 N. Campbell Station Road, in reference to a vehicle that was found burglarized. Complainant/victim stated she returned to her vehicle to find that the right side rear window was broken. The victim believes the burglary occurred between 10 a.m. and noon while she was out walking in the park. The victim discovered her purse was stolen from the back seat floorboard. The victim's purse contained a wallet and various credit cards, with total value of loss estimated at $425. A KCSO Forensic Unit [X-Ray No. 8] was dispatched to the scene.
• On March 4 around 11:17 a.m., a KCSO unit responded to a Sonja Road residence in reference to a vandalism. Upon speaking with the victim, he stated that between 9 p.m., March 3, and 10 a.m., March 4, an unknown suspect drove an unknown white vehicle into his yard striking his mailbox. The mailbox was broken into three pieces in the victim's yard and pieces of the vehicle were left at the scene.
• On Feb. 27 around 1:43 p.m., a KCSO unit responded to a Farragut Hills Boulevard residence. Victim stated between 8 and 8:30 p.m., Feb. 26, her First Tennessee Visa debit card was stolen. She said person(s) unknown began using her card around 8:30 p.m. the previous night. According to the victim the card was used at Kroger, 189 Brooklawn St. The victim advised she has spoken with someone at Kroger who said the suspect checked
out through their self-checkout lane. They told her these lanes are equipped with a camera so they should have a photo of the suspect. Victim said she may have a possible suspect.
• On Feb. 27 around 11:54 a.m., A KCSO unit responded to Kohl’s, 11530 Kingston Pike, in reference to a shoplifting. Complain-ant stated she witnessed the arrestee walk past all points of sale with a pair of earrings totaling $14. The arrestee was taken into custody for shoplifting without incident.
The arrestee was transported to the Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility.
• On Feb. 18 around 1:20 p.m., KCSO responded to Kroger, 189 Brooklawn St., for a theft by shoplifting. Complainant/witness/loss prevention reported he observed the suspect take merchandise (sleep aid) then exit the store without making any attempt to pay for the merchandise. Merchandise was recovered from the suspect. The merchandise total was $7.47, which is a class A misdemeanor. Suspect was arrested. There is Kroger security video of the incident.