• Former Tennessee Attorney General Herbert H. Slatery III recently joined the Knoxville law firm, Egerton, McAfee, Armistead & Davis, P.C., as principal.
Slatery held the attorney general position from October 2014 through August 2022 on appointment by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
• Diana Chan recently joined Y-12 Federal Credit Union as vice president of risk management. Chan steps into this role with more than 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, including providing in-house legal counsel for a mortgage lending company for the last eight years.
• Weichert, Realtors — Advantage Plus recently was named to the Premier Client Group by Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Inc., earning distinction as one of the top-producing companies in the national franchise system in 2022.
The Weichert affiliate is one of only 31 companies — out of more than 250 from the Weichert national franchise system — named to this elite group of real estate brokerages. PCG members are identified based on outstanding sales performance in 2022.
• Ed Shouse has joined FirstBank as relationship manager after serving 34 years in local government. He will focus on FirstBank’s relationships with local governments throughout Knoxville and East Tennessee in his new role.
Shouse most recently served as Knox County Trustee, to which he was first elected in 2014. Before that, he spent 20 years on the Knoxville City Council, where he chaired the Audit Committee. Subsequently, Shouse served on Knox County Commission for six years.
• Bill Cashman, CFO at Global Systems International Inc., recently was selected as a member of a chief executive peer advisory board in Knoxville by Vistage Worldwide Inc. He joins almost 400 senior executives, business owners and CEOs across the state who are Vistage members.
Cashman has more than 30 years of diverse business experience, including small-business ownership, finance, consulting and project management while working at J.D. Edwards and later at Oracle. He earned his certified public accountant degree while working at Ernst & Young. Membership is by invitation only and requires a nomination and a selection process.